Holding Property Owners Accountable For Accidents At Apartment Complexes
If you have been injured in an accident at an apartment complex, you may be able to obtain compensation for your injuries. Property owners have a duty to properly operate, maintain and supervise their property. Personal injury claims based on a property owner’s negligence are referred to as premises liability claims.
Diligently Serving Accident Victims Since 1978
At Gillis Law Firm in New Haven, Connecticut, we have decades of experience handling premises liability claims. Our personal injury lawyers can help if you have been injured as a result of an apartment accident. We hold property owners accountable for their negligence:
- Property owners are required to keep buildings, parking lots and sidewalks in a reasonably safe condition
- Adequate security and lighting must be provided
- Proper precautions must be taken to mitigate risk of fire and smoke inhalation injuries
- Proper precautions should be taken to prevent swimming pool accidents
- Proper precautions should be taken to prevent slip-and-fall accidents
We have the skill, experience and resources to go up against major insurance companies and large commercial enterprises. Our firm is dedicated to seeking the full compensation you need and deserve.
Consult Gillis Law Firm
When you’ve been seriously injured because someone else was negligent, you may feel angry, confused, or frustrated. It isn’t always easy to get the compensation you need to pay for medical treatment or replaced lost income. Our attorneys are here to help, with free initial consultations, evening and weekend appointments, and a “no recovery, no fee policy.” If we don’t win compensation for you, our services cost you nothing.