Was Your Loved One Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident?
At Gillis Law Firm, we know that car crashes affect more than just those involved. As the family member of an injury victim, there is no doubt the event impacted your personal life. It is difficult to watch a loved one in pain and left without justice. We treat every client like family, and we are the Connecticut firm to contact if you want personalized representation.
We Support Car Crash Victims And Their Loved Ones
You and your injured loved one are not alone. Here are a few ways our seasoned personal injury lawyers help you through this difficult time:
- We can answer your questions: With over seven decades of combined experience, we are knowledgeable on personal injury laws and will get you answers quickly regarding your loved one’s injury case.
- We are patient, compassionate and empathetic: Our lawyers will not rush a case and always work at our clients’ own pace. We also have a comprehensive understanding of the challenges you face.
- We can help you to seek relief: We can fight for compensation and damages to expedite the process and get medical bills paid.
- We can manage the case so you do not have to: We know the toll providing emotional support to an injury victim as a loved one can have. We will take control of their case and keep you informed along the way.
The Road To Financial Recovery And Compensation
Any of our attorneys can work with you and discuss options for compensation. Hiring a lawyer can be crucial to obtain all types of compensation victims may be entitled to receive.
We can fight to recover damages such as:
- Property damage
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Without representation, you may struggle to understand the law, overlook filing deadlines or unintentionally weaken the case and miss out on compensation. We take the reins to prevent this from happening.
Hope For You And Your Family Begins Here. Call Now.
Rely on Connecticut lawyers to take on the case and obtain results. We do not charge attorneys’ fees unless we recover damages. We invite you to a complimentary consultation at our New Haven office to receive advice that is catered to you. Attend a free appointment by calling 866-603-9810 or telling us about the case online.