Asking the right questions after a serious accident is important. Many times, insurance companies will attempt to limit and even deny you the compensation you need after an injury to fully recover. At the Gillis Law Firm
, our New Haven lawyers have dealt with many insurance companies in the past. Through our advocacy, we have recovered millions of dollars of compensation for our clients.
If you have been involved in a serious accident of any kind, do not hesitate to contact us online or call us at 866-603-9810 to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys at our Connecticut law office. We will answer any questions regarding your injury and how to handle your insurance provider.
Prepared To Answer Your Common Questions About Insurance Claims
At the Gillis Law Firm, we have helped numerous clients through all types of insurance issues, answering all of their personal injury questions along the way. Many questions we get include:
- What happens if the other driver in my accident does not have insurance? If you are involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist, we can help. We will analyze your insurance policy to uncover whether your own insurance provider must cover the damages.
- Who will pay my medical bills after my accident? At the Gillis Law Firm, we pursue all negligent parties in order to recover compensation to pay your medical bills. This could be your own insurance company or the negligent driver’s provider depending on the circumstances of your case.
- What if I am being sued for negligence after a car accident? If you are being sued, call your insurance company immediately. It may provide an attorney for you. If not, consult with our law firm on how to best proceed.
- How much will taking my injury case to court cost me? At our firm, we do not charge for your initial consultation, and we do not charge legal fees unless we win compensation for you.
- What is my personal injury case worth? Depending on the unique circumstances of your case, the value of your claims could vary. Generally, negligent parties can be held accountable to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Contact Our Skilled Lawyers For Answers To Your Insurance Questions
Call us at 866-603-9810 to arrange a free initial consultation regarding your injury claims. We will answer your insurance questions accurately and promptly. You may also contact our law firm online.